Mark Adams is the founder and owner of Mark Adams Basketball, LLC where he provides elite level basketball training and specializes in individual player development.
- Former assistant at Syracuse University under Hall of Famer Jim Boeheim
- Over twenty years coaching and training experience at the scholastic, collegiate and professional levels
- Spent sixteen years as a successful high school coach in North Carolina and Florida
- Earned a reputation for turning around high school programs and developing future college and professional players
- Worked and trained at the top camps including Adidas ABCD, Adidas Unrivaled and Nike Skills Academy
As a National Skills Instructor Mark conducts camps and clinics across the country and internationally, as well as providing individual and group workouts with players of all ages and skill levels.
- Mark works with high school, college, AAU/travel basketball programs and also conducts NBA and NBA pre-draft workouts.
- Mark is also available for public speaking engagements where he specializes in leadership seminars.
- Mark does Player Development/Consulting for some of the best basketball training organizations including The Sanford Pentagon (Sioux Falls, SD), The Skills Factory (Atlanta, GA), Basketball HQ, Ballers Bridge (San Francisco,CA), Sportek Events (US and International) and Hoops City U (Raleigh,NC).
- Mark is currently part of the Point 3 Alpha Program which features some of the top Professional Basketball Trainers across the country. Learn more at http://www.point3basketball.com/pages/mark-adams-point-3-alpha
- Recently Mark joined Kyrie Irving, Nolan Smith, Alan Stein and the “Professor”, Grayson Boucher, as a Basketball Ambassador for Deuce Brand.
Mark contributes and serves as an Ambassador for Basketball HQ, one of the top online resources for basketball information and training.
Mark’s enthusiasm, passion and knowledge of the game are unparalleled and those who train with him experience basketball development at the highest level.
“I’ve known Mark for a while and I can honestly say he can flat out teach the game of basketball. If you are looking for a game changer in your life, he’s the man. His passion and desire to help athletes improve their skills are terrific. I would highly recommend him.”
– Johnny Dawkins, Head Coach Stanford
“If you are looking for a highly skilled, intelligent and driven teacher to elevate your game, Mark Adams is your coach. I worked with Mark at a Nike Skills Event with some of the top high school girls players in the region. His knowledge is at the top of the game and his energy and dedication is uplifting. If you want to invest in becoming a better player on both sides of the ball and are willing to work, Mark will guide you to achieve your basketball goals.”
-Debbie Antonelli – ESPN Analyst
“I have known Mark for a number of years and seen him work with players of all ages in a number of different environments. I am always impressed with his passion, communication skills, and ability to teach the game of basketball. He can definitely help you get better.”
-Steve Wojciechowski, Head Coach, Marquette University
“I have had the pleasure of working closely with Coach Adams on numerous occasions, both here in the states as well as overseas. He is absolutely one of the best in the business and does a tremendous job of teaching, leading and motivating players from the youth level to the professional level. Coach Adams works relentlessly on his craft and has a true passion for basketball and for helping young people.”
– Alan Stein, Stronger Team
” I really enjoy training with Coach Adams. His workouts helped make me a better player and prepare me for the NBA. I know he will continue to make me better.”
– Ryan Kelly – Los Angeles Lakers
– Mason Plumlee – Brooklyn Nets
- » View All Tournaments
October 17, 2015
NBA Skill Development Clinic
October 18, 2015
2015 CNY Fall League
November 01, 2015
2015 Girls Winter League
November 28, 2015
2015 Turkey Extravaganza